Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Roundup


Life in Spite of Me 3.5 / 5
Disrupting Grace 5/5
Life of Pi 3.5/5
Life is a Verb 5/5
Who Killed My Daughter? 4/5
Where's My Wand? 4/5
Alex and Me 4/5
A Rough Guide to True Crime 4/5
I Am Nujood 3.5 / 5
The Man Who Talks to Dogs 4/5
Girl in Translation 4/5
The Genius in All of Us 4/5
Writing Down the Bones 5/5
Middlesex - DNF

Non-fiction - 11
Fiction - 2

TOTAL: 13

"Life" was the first word in the title of three of my June books, and two of my titles were in the form of a question. I like finding similarities in my titles.

I didn't have a very good month. Unfortunately I read 150 pages of Middlesex and couldn't get into it, so that was kind of a waste. I waited and waited for something to happen to draw me in, but it never did. I hope July is better. I've got some great books on hold at the library.

What about you? Did you have a good month of reading?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails