Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Review: Who Killed My Daughter?

Author: Lois Duncan

Genre: True Crime (1992)

About: The author's search for her 18-year-old daughter's murderer.

Descriptive Words: Hit man or random shooting?, Vietnamese boyfriend, car accident/insurance scam, drug dealing, psychic, unsolved.

Thoughts: At first I thought the author was kooky when she began hiring psychics to solve her daughter's murder because the police were of no help. But after several psychics "saw" the same images, and because of my own frustration towards the police and my sympathy for the mother, I realized that she had to become her own detective. I probably would have hired psychics too! I enjoyed the story. It's hard to believe her killer is still on the loose.

Source: Bought at book sale (Yay, I finally got a book off my tbr shelf!)

Why I Chose: I love True Crime and hadn't read any lately.

Recommend? Yes

Rating: 4/5

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails