Sheila from Book Journey hosts this weekly meme; I love to see what everyone's reading!
I had a good week or two of reading, I guess because none of the books were very long.
Read (in the last 2 weeks):
- I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced (Memoir)
- The Rough Guide to True Crime (NF)
- The Man Who Talks to Dogs (Memoir) - by Randy Grim, the founder of Stray Rescue
- Writing Down the Bones (NF)
Reading Now: Nothing, and I'm having the shakes!
Up Next - because I never got to them:
- The Solace of Leaving Early
- Cypress Point (by Diane Chamberlain)
Or whatever else comes my way :)