Saturday, October 9, 2010

Readathon Update

Title of book(s) read since last update:  A Small Furry Prayer (Gave up on it after 211 pages!  Just didn't care anymore)
Number of books read since you started:  None yet
Pages read since last update:  35
Running total of pages read since you started:  35
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  50 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!)  50 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  None yet
Prize you’ve won:  None yet

I started an hour and a half late.  But my husband just left for out of town and I had to help him pick out ties and suits.  NOW I can really read.  I just started a book called Quentin, The Miracle Dog.  It's a true story about a dog who survived being euthanized in a gas chamber.  I made it to page 14 without crying. 

Note to self for next Readathon prep:  Have tissues handy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails