Saturday, October 9, 2010

Readathon Update #2 and Crystal's Mini-Challenge

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Miracle Dog: How Quentin Survived the Gas Chamber to Speak for the Animals on Death Row
Number of books read since you started:  1
Pages read since last update:  103
Running total of pages read since you started:  138
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  1 hour, 17 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!)  2 hours, 17 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  3
Prize you’ve won:  None


~~~~~~~~~~~
For a mini-challenge, Crystal from My Reading Room wants to see our books.

Alrighty then:



This was taken BEFORE I got all my husband's crud knick-knacks off the shelves.  I don't have a more recent picture, but let me tell you, it looks gorgeous now, with books only.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails