Saturday, October 9, 2010

Readathon Update #3 (Hour 16)

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Choosing to See (Mary Beth Chapman)
Number of books read since you started:  2
Pages read since last update:  382
Running total of pages read since you started:  417
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  4 hours, 53 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!)  5 hours, 3 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  3
Other participants you’ve visited:  50
Prize you’ve won:  None

I've read a total of 5 hours and 3 minutes.  Not too shabby considering I hosted a mini challenge for 3 full hours and didn't read during that time! 

I'm getting sleeeepy, but I think I still have a book or two in me.  Time to pull out the kiddy lit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails