Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Wonder...Does your Family Support Your Blogging and Reading Addiction?

b918e9f12ab846125fdb03d9ffd26b18[2]

It's been a while since I posted an "I Wonder..." and I've been wanting to ask this question of everyone for the longest time:

Do your loved ones support all the time you spend blogging and reading?  Do they know how much you blog and read?  Do you hide it?  Do they read your blog?

My husband and 16-year-old son give me a hard time for reading as much as I do. Everyday when my son comes home from school I'm on the couch reading.  He thinks that's what I do all day.  Never mind that I've been doing laundry, cleaning, ironing, and grocery shopping the other seven hours he's been gone :)  But it doesn't matter...I love to read and I don't mind if they don't support my reading.  I think they're just jealous.  As far as blogging, though, I try to do it when no one is home.  I feel like a sneak!  I guess I'm sort of embarrassed by blogging.  Why is that?  Is it not a worthwhile hobby?  

So how do you all spend so much time blogging and reading, is what I want to know.  I asked Sheila from Book Journey if her husband has any idea what all goes on on her blog and she said absolutely NOT.  For how much she posts...you know, all her Morning Meanderings (which I look forward to each day), her giveaways, reviews, and author chats, I think that's so funny that he's in the dark.

So are you like me and do the bloggy sneak or do you blog loud and proud?  Read out in the open or when everyone's asleep?  Live alone so this isn't an issue? (*LUCKY*) 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails