Monday, July 19, 2010

I Wonder...What Sign Are You? Are You An Introvert or Extrovert?

b918e9f12ab846125fdb03d9ffd26b18[2]

I don't believe in day-to-day astrological readings - Today someone will give you a lot of money (I wish) - but I think there's something to the characteristics of the signs people are born under.

I'm a Scorpio and am stubborn, passionate, loyal, and have few but close friends. I'm not shy, but I am reserved. I'm picky about who I get close to, but once you're my friend you're pretty much stuck for life.

I'm also an introvert. I always thought signs correlated with whether or not one is an introvert or extrovert, but my husband is also a Scorpio and he's an extrovert. He can handle being alone for about a day and that's it. Me, I would love to be stranded on a deserted island as long as I had books to read.

A psychologist once told me this: If you're an introvert your battery becomes depleted by being with people and is recharged by being alone. If you're an extrovert your battery becomes depleted by being alone and is recharged by being with people.

I want to know about you!

So for fun, tell me:

1) What is your astrological sign?
2) Are you an introvert or extrovert?
3) Do you think introverts are more likely to be readers than extroverts?

Come back and read the comments or subscribe to comments if you'd like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails