Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's Monday! What are You Reading? June 7

Sheila from Book Journey hosts this weekly meme. Come join in the fun!

(Yay! Blogger is fixed! Now I can finally join in the fun.)

The BEA hoopla is winding down. Everyone did a great job sharing their experiences with us non-attenders. Because I plan to go next year, my favorite posts were those that gave advice on what they'd do differently next time.

Books Read (last two weeks):







3 Stars

Secrets of Eden ~ Chris Bohjalian
Lost ~ Alice Lichtenstein

4 Stars

Women Food and God ~ Geneen Roth
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly ~ Jean Dominique Bauby
Spoken From the Heart ~ Laura Bush
Alex and Me ~ Irene Pepperberg

4.5 Stars

Three Wishes ~ Carey Goldberg, Beth Jones, Pamela Ferdinand

5 Stars

Saving Sammy: Curing the Boy Who Got OCD ~ Beth Alison Maloney

Reading Now:

Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within ~ Natalie Goldberg

Up Next (these have been on my shelf forever and I'd like to finish them):

Life of Pi ~ Yann Martel
Middlesex ~ Jeffrey Eugenides
The Solace of Leaving Early ~ Haven Kimmel
Cypress Point ~ Diane Chamberlain
Who Killed My Daughter? ~ Lois Duncan

Has everyone recovered from BEA? I know it was tough for me to get out of my "Armchair." lol

Have a great week ya'll :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails