Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Feb 8


This meme is now hosted by Sheila over at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. I love to see what everyone is reading, so join in the fun.

Last week I read:

Name All the Animals by Alison Smith
How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas Foster
Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan (audio)

This week I plan to read:

A Friend of the Family by Lauren Grodstein
Finding Your Voice: How to Put Personality In Your Writing by Les Edgerton
Making Rounds with Oscar: The Extraordinary of an Ordinary Cat by David Dosa
Sunflowers by Sheramy Bundrick

I did reviews on, but still need to post, The Happiness Project and A Reliable Wife (My giveaway for this book ends February 15th.)

It's snowing right now, so I need to hurry to the library to pick up my planned reads that are waiting for me! Hope you all have a wonderful week of reading. Leave me your link so I can stop by to see what you've got planned.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I've heard about Say You're One of them. Did you do a review on this one? (Or plan to?)

Cat said...

I have Making Rounds with Oscar on my TBR list - hope you enjoy iy.

Have a great reading week!

Jennifer said...

You had a wonderful week of reading and an excellent line-up for this week. I look forward to reading your reviews. Now to check to see if I entered the contest. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Finding Your Voice sounds good. I look forward to what you think of it. Have a great week Lynne!

Teddyree said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, glad I could help 'fuel' your addiction LOL. You have some interesting books coming up. Off to check out your competition :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails