There were four truths. See below if you guessed correctly.
Kathy at Bermudaonion's Weblog invited anyone to play along. I won't nominate anyone else, but play along if you'd like! Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Here we go...try to guess which are true.
1. My mom and I had the same driver's ed teacher in high school. TRUE
2. I'm 45 and can walk on my hands. TRUE
3. I'm a diabetic.
4. I've broken three bones in my body.
5. In my early 20s, my roommate was Sheryl Crowe. TRUE
6. I almost got bit by a shark in Hawaii.
7. I was on the TV show EXTRA! TRUE
I AM NOT A LIAR! (Okay, just a little bit of one.)
Join in the fun, and be sure to leave a link in my comments to your blog so I can call you out on your lie :)